Thursday, February 18, 2010

Upset Stomach And Tiredness I Have Been Cramping For 2weeks And It's Been Pretty Bad Sometimes Almost Unbareable I've Not Bled Though ?

I have been cramping for 2weeks and it's been pretty bad sometimes almost unbareable I've not bled though ? - upset stomach and tiredness

I do not know what is wrong, and I'm kind of anxiety Geting. So if someone can give me some advice, what is happening to me, would appreciate this very much. During the last few months, I had other problems such as nausia, headaches, dizziness, headaches, if they are almost never met, indigestion, fatigue, weight gain and loss of things like so please help!

4 comments:

melanie said...

it could really help you take the pill. I had my period of one year and had cramps so horrible I could not get up and go. So I took the pill. I was 15 years old, age does not matter. really, really helps with pain and regulates menstruation. Look!

joheals said...

Dear Sally,

Check the electrolyte. ORS drink a solution of oral rehydration therapy and repeat the oranges and plenty of water. Ask your doctor if symptoms persist.

Marcie H said...

Are you sure that you are not pregnant? If not, I would go to the doctor and ask him what happened. It could be something serious.

Tessa said...

N. mostly.
It seems to me a lot, since I have my period.
: L, do not worry, take Advil or something ..
or the pill]

Post a Comment