Friday, February 19, 2010

How Long Can People With Anorexia Live Anorexia Friend Help?

Anorexia friend help? - how long can people with anorexia live

my friend has anorexia, she knows what she is doing and the help is for them to eat but not yet seen. who has gained weight, which is great, but I'm always happy about how much they really concerned about eating. It has many problems in the family, as it was. I find it difficult to eat because I live, I love to eat, I am a student at the university of life, love with my friends and eat at restaurants socialization, but can not with them. in fear that I'll never be able to do that. I know people can take to overcome anorexia at a point where they go to restaurants and other food you how long the recovery process?. Is there anything I can do to any more than a help for them to be, against all odds? I am very worried for her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it will be difficult, but just talking with her. UR Tell him worried. and simply explain happiness

Anonymous said...

Anorexia has nothing to do with diet usually have problems, try to help them through this difficult time with his family, the recovery time for each person differently, the entire process can be quite complex and requires professional advice.

Remember, a good friend and let them know that your there for them, maybe if they all go somewhere for a cocktail and trying to make their laugther to enable them to associates food with happiness ^ ^.

Anonymous said...

Anorexia has nothing to do with diet usually have problems, try to help them through this difficult time with his family, the recovery time for each person differently, the entire process can be quite complex and requires professional advice.

Remember, a good friend and let them know that your there for them, maybe if they all go somewhere for a cocktail and trying to make their laugther to enable them to associates food with happiness ^ ^.

Post a Comment