Monday, February 22, 2010

Old Fasion Cubefield Game Ideas For A Old Fasion/formal Sweet 16 Partyy?

Ideas for a old fasion/formal sweet 16 partyy? - old fasion cubefield game

IN my Sweet had 16 in November and I am invited over 30 people.it Willbe in my house. SO DJS Do not tell her glitzyy allso would a girl be everywhere. and wish that my clients FASHION DREE old [feathered hats, boas,] jewelry, you know? My candle is decorated pink, dark pink, gold, and Im going to have a red carpet itsgonna be excpt pink, and light goes everywhere and on the sides of the spiral staircase, I would like the house is low, ideas for games? Activities? I can do nothing? and is necessary for the party favors? I need games, but nothing banal, not childish Turn the bottle for something interesting out. im really confusedd, IM, I would have made my sisters older than my invitations and food im going. very smart and I need the sophistication.
thanksss.

No comments:

Post a Comment