Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Puppies Reflux Mommies Of Reflux Babies! I Need Suggestions?

Mommies of reflux babies! I need suggestions? - puppies reflux

My son is 3 months old and has reflux. He had a GI of more than 1.5 months for his "condition confirmation". He is currently on Zantac, 1ml 2x per day. I do not seem to help with the vomiting, but it seems to help your symptoms. You have good days and bad days with his vomit. Unfortunately, we had a series of bad days lately. I swear, I'll buy him one of the funnel-shaped throttle position puppies. (not really, I'm not so terrible) - but sometimes I feel that there is no alternative.

Like mothers with the fair? For instance, tonight broke 4 times in 2 hours. I do not care about clothes and the sofa and furniture.

Mothers you have tips to help you clutter to a minimum?

No comments:

Post a Comment